ESTSS launches a new travel grants initiative to support participation of students in the ESTSS biannual conferences. This will increase opportunities for the young professionals to participate in the professional life at European level, to gain new knowledge and disseminate it in their respective professional communities as well as share their research findings and clinical experience to the broader professional audience and thus contribute to the development of psychotraumatology.
We are opening a call for 10 travel grants in the amount of 500 Euros each for participants of the Rotterdam conference (https://estss2019.eu/). ESTSS will not be able to provide the full costs associated with attending the conference: Each grant is intended rather as an encouragement than a full subsidy of travel, accommodation or conference fee. Priority will be given to students who will be making a presentation (or other applicable contribution to the conference programme).
To be eligible for the ESTSS travel grant you must be an ESTSS student member. Students from financially disadvantaged countries in Europe are particularly encouraged to apply for the grant.
The applicants should send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Travel grant application form: https://www.estss.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ESTSS-Travel-Grant-Application-Form.pdf
- Cover letter, describing the following: why you need support to attend the conference, the importance of attending this conference, as well as any contribution you plan to make to the conference (e.g., oral/poster presentation, research collaboration, etc.) up to 500 words.
- Short CV, including presentation in international conferences
- Copy of submitted abstract
- Confirmation of the acceptance of proposed contribution
The extended deadline for applying for a travel grant is 20th of February, 2019. After this deadline, all received requests will be evaluated. All applicants will be notified of ESTSS Grant committee decision no later than 1st of March, 2019.
The amount granted will be transferred to the grant-winner’s bank account not later than 30th of June 2019, upon providing corresponding financial proofs of her/his participation (invoices for travel arrangement, accommodation, conference fee) to ESTSS secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.