Participation in the 16th ESTSS Conference is limited to registered participants.
Click here for the 3-Day Conference Tickets. Fees:
|Early Bird (before 1 March)||Regular (1 March – 1 May)||Late (after 1 May)|
|Citizen low income country**||€235,-||€250,-||€275,-|
* Please bring proof of your membership to the conference.
** The list of Low Income countries can be found here. For more information, please consult the official worldbank knowledgebase.
*** Please bring proof of your registration at the University or other educational institute (e.g. studentscard) to the conference.
Full Registration Includes:
- Admission to all program sessions (excluding Preconference Workshops, which require an additional fee)
- Welcome Reception (limited number of participants, you can register at the conference on Thursday 14th June 2019)
- Admission to poster sessions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings
- Coffee and tea during the breaks
- Final program and access to conference app
- Single day tickets (14-16 June)
- Pre-conference workshop ticket (13 June)
- Conference dinner ticket (15 June)
The call for abstracts is open from November 1 to December 21, 2018. Abstracts can be submitted via this link only: https://estss.secure-platform.com/a/
You can find the full Abstract Submission Guidelines in here: