Participation in the 16th ESTSS Conference is limited to registered participants.
Click here for the 3-Day Conference Tickets. Fees:
|Early Bird (before 1 March)||Regular (1 March – 1 May)||Late (after 1 May)|
|Citizen low income country**||€235,-||€250,-||€275,-|
* Please bring proof of your membership to the conference.
** The list of Low Income countries can be found here. For more information, please consult the official worldbank knowledgebase.
*** Please bring proof of your registration at the University or other educational institute (e.g. studentscard) to the conference.
Full Registration Includes:
- Admission to all program sessions (excluding Preconference Workshops, which require an additional fee)
- Welcome Reception (limited number of participants, you can register for the Welcome Reception after you have payed for your (pre-)conference registration. You will receive more information after paying your registration fee. There will only be one (1) place available at the Welcome Reception per participant.)
- Admission to poster sessions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings
- Coffee and tea during the breaks
- Final program and access to conference app
On Saturday, June 15, NtVP and ESTSS are proud to host this year’s conference dinner in Restaurant Engels, located in the monumental Groothandelsgebouw, right at the Rotterdam central station square. Engels has been an iconic place to meet and dine since its origin in the fifties and its stylish, contemporary interior reflects Rotterdam’s unique style. Come join us for an evening with culinary and musical entertainment!
When: Saturday 15 June, 19.00-24.00h.
Ticket costs: € 50 (low income participants € 35).
Tickets include: dinner buffet, drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, coffee, tea) between 19.00-24.00h.
Abstract submissions are closed.