Participation in the 16th ESTSS Conference is limited to registered participants. By registering early, before 1 March 2019, you will receive a discounted rate (discount varies depending on ticket type). Note that there is also a late fee for tickets ordered after 1 May 2019!
Please follow the links below to the ticket of your choice. You can select various options, like ESTSS Member tickets, at the ticket pages themselves.
Conference TicketsYou can find tickets for the full conference here:
There are ESTSS Member tickets*, Non-member tickets, Low Income country tickets** and (Phd) student tickets***.
* Please bring proof of your membership to the conference.
** The list of Low Income countries can be found here. For more information, please consult the official worldbank knowledgebase.
*** Please bring proof of your studentship (such as a students card) to the conference.
There are separate tickets for all three days of the conference.
Pre-conference Workshops TicketFind your tickets for the pre-conference workshops on Thursday, 13th June 2019 here:
Pre-conference workshops tickets
There are full day tickets, as well as morning / afternoon tickets.
Conference Dinner TicketFind your tickets for the conference dinner on Saturday, 15th June 2019 here:
Conference dinner tickets
Full Registration Includes:
- Admission to all program sessions (excluding Preconference Workshops, which require an additional fee)
- Welcome Reception (limited number of participants, you can register at the conference on Thursday 14th June 2019)
- Admission to poster sessions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings
- Coffee and tea during the breaks
- Final program and access to conference app